Tricerion is in the business of visual security. We built the world’s most secure graphic authentication system. We believe security should be as tangible as the reality of financial losses and damages to major brands due to the widespread practice of relying on text-based passwords. The team at “Information is Beautiful” created a visual representation of all major data breaches – a graphic representation of the results of not using graphic authentication systems. As you click on the bubbles representing these data breaches, note that a simple click would not reveal any identifying data on a phishing site if you were using the Tricerion mutual authentication mechanism. Using better security is as simple as clicking around this graph.
- What is keylogging and how can you protect against it?
- How does SafeLogin™ work?
- Why battle on with complex alphanumeric passwords?
- Pioneering Neurographic Passwords with Schehrezade Davidson – Ubisecure Podcast Episode 26
- Mobile phishing exposure among financial services almost doubled from 2019 to 2020